Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is incredibly versatile, from both a therapeutic and household perspective.
The benefits of Eucalyptus Oil are also well-known when it comes to the home; it is commonly used in natural shower, floor and toilet cleaners, disinfectants, and carpet stain removers.
- The benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil are well-known when it comes to treating minor burns, blisters, cuts, minor wounds, and skin infections.
- It has also been said that various Eucalyptus Essential Oil benefits can help ease muscle and joint pain as well as symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and nerve pain.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil simply add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser,
- Diffusing Eucalyptus Oils can also help ward off unwanted insects and germs, so it is the perfect essential oil to diffuse at any outdoor event.
- For those wanting to use Eucalyptus Essential Oil topically, simply dilute your essential oil in your preferred carrier oil at a 2-4% dilution and apply to the skin.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1% dilution.
- In addition, Eucalyptus Essential Oil can be an effective ingredient when creating insect repellents or bug sprays.